A graduate of the Wright State School of Professional Psychology, Dr.
Schroder has been practicing psychology for 30 years. A former high
school teacher, he counts the teen years as a favorite, although at times
difficult, stage of life. After serving teenagers and their families for 25
years, Dr. Schroder now limits his practice to young adults who have
graduated from high school up through older adults. Having trained and
worked at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center for many years, Dr.
Schroder appreciates the demands of chronic illnesses and the importance of
healthy coping skills and family support. He considers it a privilege to
walk with individuals and couples though difficult experiences and
transitions in life.
Married thirty five years, Dr. Schroder has two adult children in their early thirties - his son and wife recently boomeranged back to the area . The family dog, Maggie, garners plenty of attention!
- BA Xavier University, 1977
- MA Loyola University of Chicago, 1983
- PysD Wright State University School of Professional Psychology, 1992
- OH 4776
Professional Activities and Memberships
- Cincinnati Academy of Professional Psychology
- Ohio Psychological Association
- American Psychological Association