A graduate of the Wright State School of Professional Psychology, Dr. Schroder has been practicing psychology for 28 years. A former high school teacher, he counts the teen years as a favorite, although at times difficult, stage of life. After serving teenagers and their families for 25 years, Dr. Schroder now limits his practice to young adults who have graduated from high school up through older adults. Having trained and worked at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center for many years, Dr. Schroder appreciates the demands of chronic illnesses and the importance of healthy coping skills and family support. He considers it a privilege to walk with individuals and couple though difficult experiences and transitions in life.
Married thirty three years, Dr. Schroder has two adult children in their twenties and only their dog, Maggie, is still living at home.
- BA Xavier University, 1977
- MA Loyola University of Chicago, 1983
- PysD Wright State University School of Professional Psychology, 1992
- OH 4776
Professional Activities and Memberships
- Cincinnati Academy of Professional Psychology
- Ohio Psychological Association
- American Psychological Association